- Children entering kindergarten must be five years old by October 1.
- A non-refundable registration fee is payable to Angelus Academy when the completed application form is submitted.
- The book/supply fee for all students is payable to Angelus Academy and must be received no later than August 1st. After August 1st this is a non-refundable fee.
- The activity fee for students in grades K-8 is payable to Angelus Academy and is to be received no later than September 2nd.
- In order to receive the tuition rate for Catholic families, one parent or legal guardian must be a practicing Catholic. Families who are new to the school should submit to the Angelus Academy main office, a letter from their pastor stating that they are registered parishioners.
- Monthly tuition payments are made through the FACTS Management Company.
- Families wishing to pay their child(ren)’s tuition in full should submit payment directly to Angelus Academy. Tuition paid in full and received in the school office by July 1st will be given a 3% discount on the total tuition sum. This sum does not include the registration, book/supply and activity fees, which are paid separately.
- Each family is required to give 25 hours of volunteer service to Angelus Academy per school year, or pay a fee of $20 per hour for uncompleted hours. Volunteer service hours may be accrued in a variety of ways. Detailed information regarding opportunities for volunteer service can be found on SchoolSpeak.
- Report cards and school records will be withheld until all outstanding tuition payments, volunteer hours, and other fees and charges are collected and up to date. Families are subject to dismissal if accounts are delinquent for two consecutive payments.