As an independent Catholic school, Angelus Academy does not receive financial support from any one parish or from the Diocese of Arlington. We rely entirely on tuition, fundraising, volunteers, and generous benefactors to fulfill our mission.
Our tuition covers roughly 70% of our operational costs. In an effort to keep our tuition and fees at reasonable rates for families, we must raise funds throughout the school year. We have learned to do much with little, including the significant financial commitment of acquiring and renovating a new building to serve as a long-term home for the school.
We hold a number of fundraising events annually to support the operation of the school. We welcome and appreciate your participation!
Here are just a few reasons to support our wonderful school:
- We are governed by a capable and highly committed “hands-on” Board of Trustees, most of whom are actively engaged in teaching, administration, or the provision of other forms of public relations and professional support for the school.
- We have a wonderfully diverse group of students, an extremely committed faculty that live the Faith through their teaching, and an exceptionally high percentage of loyal, self-sacrificing parent volunteers who are essential to the success of our mission.
- Our students are extremely well-prepared for high school. Not only do they win top prizes in national Latin competitions, local writing competitions, and tuition scholarship opportunities, they also demonstrate real leadership in their community and true commitment to the Faith.
- We receive strong support from local clergy who celebrate weekly Mass and provide monthly Confession and Adoration at the school.
- The true test of any school is its graduates. Our graduates make us proud—not just because they excel in academics in high school, college, and beyond, but because they are young men and women of strong character who love to come back to visit their alma mater. They know how precious what they received here really is, which makes all our sacrifices worthwhile.
or mail a check directly to the school at:
7644 Dynatech Court
Springfield, VA 22153
Angelus Academy is a 501(3)(c) tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Are you interested in becoming an Angelus Academy benefactor?
So much of what Angelus Academy owns has been given to us as a gift. We try to always remember that our work belongs to God, and that the means for accomplishing our mission must come from generous hearts, inspired by the Holy Spirit. Our benefactors are God’s way of reminding us of how much He loves His little ones and how important it is that we continue to trust absolutely in His great and unfailing beneficence.
He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do as he has made up his mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that you may always have enough of everything and may provide in abundance for every good work. (2 Cor. 9: 6-8)
These words of St. Paul to the Church in Corinth mirror so precisely the hope of every missionary enterprise — that good people will give cheerfully for the sake of increasing the effective work of God in the world. Saint Paul’s hope is ours too. Now, in our second decade of serving families in Northern Virginia, we raise a hymn of thanks to the Lord Who, through all of you, continues to provide us with the resources we need to carry out His commission to “make disciples of all nations, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you…” (Mt. 28:19-20)
If you have not yet joined the fellowship of Angelus Academy benefactors, we invite you to enjoy the blessings St. Paul so fervently promised to generous hearts.